What if every girl was given the chance to wake up each day empowered to step out into the world, confident in her strength to be bold, to be fearless, confident knowing that she always has a trusting, safe, and loving space to land when she falls? And what if that space to fall included strong, resilient women that reflect the qualities of the woman she will become.
This is the world we envision.
Connect girls with opportunities to shine a light on a her power, strengthen her bond with inspiring women, and, together, we will better our world.
We measure our success by the inspiration we share.Inspiration such as.....
- How Jennifer Floyd, mother of two brave girls, has connected with her passion for making & creating
- How 8th grade girls boldly work together to discover ways to thrive through transition when given the opportunity to be in circle
- How Abena, our KIVA LOAN recipient and online curator of Know My Arts is giving a voice to hidden talents in developing countries.
- How Luci Delesbore shines a light on what it means to 'Just Be You'
- How women of the THRIVER ZONE come out from the shadows of abuse and step into the light to live an empowered life
- How every day heroines in the world bravely dare for something new, something different and teach us through their bravery that what we know or what we were taught by our past, does not have to define us.
These and other powerful stories of inspiration are possible because you BELIEVE. You believe that all girls deserve the chance to be their best. That all girls are stronger when they have women in their lives that nurture their strengths, build them up, and raise them to a higher standard.
Please continue to stay connected with us in 2017. You will love the inspiration for bringing more empowerment into the lives of girls.
Wishing you the Happiest of Holidays! I will be taking time this season to fully enjoy the abundance of gifts in my life. I hope you do the same & I will see you in the new year!
All my best,
Chief Gutsy Girl
Want to dare for more out of each & every day? Oh, yeah baby. Get Your #DailyDare
Please encourage someone to bring out the best in girls.
Tweet it out:
Click here to Pin or right click to download and share on Instagram.