The Gutsy Girl Club’s Adventures of a Gutsy Girl Blog is a place for community, where people come together to share what they’ve learned and how they apply that knowledge to their daily lives.
Adventures of a Gutsy Girl reaches a large audience of compassionate, courageous people.
Anyone, of any age, from any location can submit an original post (not previously published anywhere online) with a bio for inclusion on the blog. While this space values the voice of expert area leadership & professional bloggers, it is also an inclusive space and upholds the voice of real people who are willing to share their vulnerability and authenticity.
Why Contribute to Adventures of a Gutsy Girl?
1. Your post will be received by people who need to hear your story of inspiration & insight the most. We live in a world which is bombarded by messaging which portrays unrealistic ideals. Too many people suffer in silence as they grapple with how to live up to these unwieldy expectations. What they need most are stories filled with truth, honesty, and creativity to show them a different way.
2. The Gutsy Girl Club’s community is growing and so is your impact. Through the sharing of experiences, you make a meaningful impact which expands exponentially as the Gutsy Girl Club community grows. Through its social networking abilities such as the space to provide comment and sharing capabilities, your voice can be passed on and on.
3. Every post includes a bio with links back to your site. Featuring Increase traffic and subscribers to your blog by submitting a feature to Adventures of a Gutsy Girl.
- Include a daily (either a Gutsy Girl Club Dare or preferably your own) at the top of your post, and keep your post between 400-550 words.
- Share a specific story from your life. Adventures of a Gutsy Girl is all about personal stories, stories which portray a sense of compassion & acceptance. These stories are sometimes more powerful than advice. It’s not just about the lessons and insights; it’s also about how you came to learn them.
- Focus the story on a specific message with a purpose. And offer practical information that will help readers address realistic challenges. It doesn’t need to be revolutionary, but it needs to be clearly identified for the reader.
- Choose a topic related to personal growth & wellbeing. I look for posts that deal with universal themes that will be relevant to the majority of readers. A sampling of topics I look for include, dealing with fears, identifying and overcoming challenges, connecting with one’s strengths, hope, the role of core values, motivation, visioning, confidence, and benefits of change.
- Provide original, personal, and honest work. Original means your post has never before been published anywhere, including your own blog, and does not include any sections taken from a previously published post.
- Reserve self-promotion to your bio (as opposed to marketing a business, course, workshop, or service directly in the post). Please note that I may delete links within the posts themselves.
How to Submit:
- Send your original post in Microsoft Word, include a title and keep paragraphs to three sentences or less. Include a bio, sixty words or less, at the bottom of the post. Please send the post in plain text, not html.
- Include a photo of yourself, no bigger than 400x300 pixels (if you’d like a photo to show with your bio).
- Use the contact form to upload your post, and if appropriate, include the link to your site.
Please note that I do not accept posts sent from agents, publicists, or assistants. I like to personally connect with everyone who writes for the site!
It may be up to three weeks before you receive a response from me. I may send your post back with questions/comments and I may edit it/change the title before publishing on the site.
Thank you for the light you share. I admire & am grateful for you!