Remember More Confidence
& Fewer Tears.....
Watch her fearlessly walk with confidence, and experience fewer tears…
- Teach her to construct an “I Can Do Anything Mindset” from within to navigate virtually anything, including:
- Conflicts with friends & siblings…
- New situations…
- Ups and downs of her girl world…
- Online social media…
- And even the high school years… (I know it might be many years down the road for her, but believe me this IS a skill that will help her…)
Tap Into Confidence & Unlock Hidden Girl Power Potential...
Tap Into Her Confidence & Unlock Hidden Girl Power Potential Even if She's a “Sometimes Super Girl” or the “Poster Child for Low Self Confidence”….
- Finally, teach her how to work through conflict with friends
- Rise above anxiety…
- Overcome insults (Without having to compromise who she is…)
- Create a strong sense of self...
- Identify her natural character strengths….
- Improve her self-esteem, self-acceptance, & confidence….
What People Are Saying........….
“This is the guide every mom needs to help make their girls dreams come true.”
- M. Mabel
“Girl power depends on self-confidence, but many girls struggle to see how awesome they really are…. I wish my mom had this guide when I was a girl – and I’m really glad today’s moms have it now.”
- S. Lawson
“Wow!!! I love love love this guide for parents. Every single day I work with moms who worry so much because they don’t have the tools The Confident Girl Guide provides. It gives parents tips and tools to manage everything from stress to anxiety, to self-doubt to sticky social situations.”
- T. Jeffreys
“An essential read for every parent with girls in her pre-tween to tween years. I am sure moms will reference time and time again in their journey to helping their girls form a solid, confident self.”
- B. Sanders